Marketing and Sales Support
Every year, TESCO and other bus dealerships participate in trade shows and exhibitions across the country, ranging from the healthcare industry to transit and church organizations. Most shows have costs attached to them (be it an attendance fee or lodging fee), but there are numerous benefits to attending a trade show that most people don’t know about.
- Stay on top of current industry trends and shifts
- Most trade shows have “break-out sessions” or seminars over the course of the conference where you can pick and choose from various subjects to sit in on and learn about. You can continue your education about your industry with other like-minded professionals.
- Compare and contrast new products and services
- At most national tradeshows, there will be a wide variety of different providers offering similar services. By attending the tradeshow, you will be able to compare different companies and organizations to determine the best fit to make your business successful.
- Meet the vendor(s) you do business with
- National shows will most likely have multiple vendors your organization does business with… anything from transportation, to bed sheets, to vending… you can find them all exhibiting!
- Become more educated within your industry
- Do you know TOO much? Nobody does! Technology and strategies change daily in most markets. Attending different tradeshows will help you better support your clients and customers by utilizing all of the tradeshow resources that are available.
- Possibly most important…NETWORK
- Networking is critical in the commercial bus industry. Networking can lead to additional business from outside operators, gain additional market share, and even learn about what works for others to generate additional revenue. You can meet some of the people that you work with regularly and better your working relationship.
Are you interested in attending a trade show that TESCO is exhibiting at, or do you want to learn more about the benefits of attending? Call your TESCO sales representative today at 800.227.3572 to learn more!